Fei's Art Corner

FeiH

Ahh, thanks everyone! I just woke up and seeing all the positive comments was an amazing way to start the day. I'll be sure to post more SS13 art here in the future!

Something from discord yesterday: Doctor Rahkeeki, MD (owned by Ralta on the discord, I don't know his forum account name. haha)

image.thumb.png.6ea09591e394a9e73d6d2f39f6c3f252.png

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 2

Although this is an art thread, I'd like to share this space-themed EP I produced last year. I'm by no means a professional, and I did all of it for fun.

Edited by FeiH
  • explodyparrot 1

Like I said before, I really love the style. It gives me some hellboy sin city vibes with the shadows and I enjoy it a lot 

18 minutes ago, Vargh said:

Like I said before, I really love the style. It gives me some hellboy sin city vibes with the shadows and I enjoy it a lot 

Thank you!! Hellboy and Sin City are actually big stylistic inspirations of mine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FeiH said:

Thank you!! Hellboy and Sin City are actually big stylistic inspirations of mine.

And they are also my two favorite comics from all time, my slime is red and I like to quote him s bit badass from time to time for a reason ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use