Fourth Community Meeting - Questions Thread

HereticChurch

This is the thread where we will be taking the questions for the upcoming Community Meeting on August 26th at 18:00 GMT.

If you wish to remain anonymous, feel free to private message me your question. I promise I won't tell anyone it was you!

Post away! 

• fastparrot 2

31 minutes ago, Trubus said:

Will meta station be open more frequently? The box is all right but I like change once and a while

Second.

1-I'm not an atmosia player, but generally view increases in difficulty as a good thing; what's the status on fastmos?

2- I heard a while back about security, in simple terms, being OOCly allowed to be a bit mafia-esque and crack greytide kneecaps. That viable?

3 In relation to the above question, port Baystation "stomp" feature when?

Spoiler

Just so as not to become a victim of Poe's law: yes, I am serious about all of these.

Edited by SomeGuy9283
  • stunbaton 1

There's been some talk in the past about making security more attractive to play, whats the current status on that?

• Like 3

Do you have any plans on implementing forum chat (or whatver it called) like colonial marines have on their forum? I wish we had one

Edited by McRamon

W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶p̶i̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶s̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶?̶ 

But on serious note, will there's be changes about the relations/rules between greytide and security? 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, James5734 said:

Uhh, question on the rules. ERP is banned but is the librarian allowed to read WGW and the Lusty Xeno Queen?

We can answer that here.

No no nope nada nah.

-------------------------------------------------

How specific should our naming rule standards be?

• stunbaton 1

1a. What is your opinion on the Github's current lack of contributors and the Github having such a low rate of new PR submissions?

1b. How do you plan to address the recent large amount of time between PRs being submitted and them getting merged / rejected?

1c.What "large" things (such as Lavaland) would you want to add to the codebase, and how would you go about adding those things?

2. What do you see as Paradise's key strengths? What do you see as its weak points, and how do you plan to address those weak points?

3. Where do you see the server in a few years' time?

Edited by Citinited
some rewording
  • Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

What can be done to increase the level of roleplay experience presented to the community? 

What would you like to see as an improvement within the next 6 months?

If you could implement any feature from any codebase what would it be and why?

Do you have any ideas or suggestions on how to increase community involvement?

For atmospherics systems do you prefer Linda, Z.A.S. or Fastmos?

As a Game Admin what is the number one thing you believe players should be aware of?

Edited by Sanpd
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use