Greet People!

Garoon

Just somewhere for any new people to introduce themselves! Talk about yourself, tell which hisser you play as, or who your character is who's friends with one.

For instance I suppose I'll start here. I play the usually surly blue lizard Garoon Garuda, usually found in either the bar, the medbay's front desk, buried in pipes in atmospherics, or a bloody mess in the maintenance tunnels!

• Like 2

Hi, I'm Dreamy,

I have my own hisser named Alistair Sslas he is a pretty pastel purple-ish colour and he suffers severe memory loss. 

And of course I have my Skrell Zeke Varloss who's besties with Garoon. ♥

• Like 1

Hi. I'm Little. I don't have a proper hisser, but as you probably know I play as Entchtut Cenein, the Vulpkanin woman who developed a very strong crush on and still has immense feelings for Laskorreshkor Sessikaklas, who is now her fiancé. They love each other so much and it's adorable.

I also want to lewd Garoon.

Chakax greetsss. Chakax isss badsss speakssingsss commonsss. Lovesss tasssty micesss. Chakax mossstly hatesss other creaturesss thats notsss kinss. 

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No really tho. Chakax is my goofball. Intentionally clumsy and not the sharpest tool in the shed. Many unnecessary "S"s at the end of words that don't need them for the sake of more auto hiss. It's interesting thinking about how to make him speak bad English and making him accidentally speak in his native tounge regularly. Fairly disgusted by anything that isn't a lizard. He is fun as hell to play though I don't do it enough.

Edited by ZN23X
Needed more Ss. Cuz with Chakax there's never enough.
  • Like 1

Suspicion seems to be a common theme so far! Not that I mind, most of those damn bald humans are untrustworthy anyways. Anywho, greetings to you both!

Wooooo, figured I'd be active in groups finally. Here first! I play Sstrav'un Sshessh, a rust and red colored snake-ish hisser that frequents engineering. Tends to be quiet, until annoyed, which happens easily. And Ero Loak, a Special Ops Officer that's one of the few Unathi employed that AREN'T part of the Breacher squads. He's pretty outspoken and tends to try and take charge of things he doesn't need to.

Hi people, will alssso introduce my character, whosss name isss Kissslo Uzza,  full green lizard, mossst of the time working in either science department or medbay. Lovesss to drink alcoholic coctailssss which contain human blood in them. Not very loyal to nanotrasssen, but alwaysss loyal to crewmemberssss(if wasss not contacted by some ssssort of terrorissst organisssation to work for them)

It seems we're getting all of the different departments covered so far, excellent...

Oh, I forgot to add the big bad SST man, Colonel Kilgore to those lizards I play. Scales turned red from being bathed in the blood of the enemies of the Syndicate. He very rarely leaves a certain Syndicate officer's side, however.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow Hissers

I play the good-mad-dont come to my work space with out permission, Leonardo Black. A Red  Unathi with some black scales.You can find me, usually, in Genetics, fiddling with all sorts of genes( for the greater good..... of the station) and sometimes i take brakes and i go to cargo to hang out with the people there and the miners, to drink some booze. In some special days, i run the library and organize RPG days there. I update the newspaper, those days, so people can come and enjoy.  

Hiii there.

I play Kerri Mendy a blue scaled Unathi who is uuusually ok with some people and surprisingly calm in a lot of situations, Also usually hunts mining creatures. You can usually find me as a miner, or as the RD, CMO or CE and i typically play engineers or as the Brig Phys or some Medical jobs, though usually not Genetics or Virology. (I do know most of Genetics but i don't know a thing about Virology.) Sometimes i may hang at the bar depends on how i feel, usually shy anyway.

• 1 month later...

One of my few organic characters is Siol Eksr!

He tends to be a coroner, hiding out in the morgue. Likely, Siol has seen one of your bodies.

He likes calling people by their race, unless it is an unathi, in which case they are "brother (name)" or "Sssisster (name)"

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, I play Sihsse Zsak, better known as the fabulously dressed in red with pink scales Magistrate that is only OCCASIONALLY ignored now.

I can also be found lurking in Botany or the Arrivals Gardens and from time to time crawling maintenance for treats.

Otherwise I'll make a little hidey-hole or break in to the rarely used Engi Outpost for some quiet time.

Edited by Sihsse Zsak

Hey I am the edgy shadowling-unathi.-hybrid Thali. If you see Thali arround she is HoS most of the time "getting dem valids". Beware of the edge for that it causes internal bleeding.

Also Necromancy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use