new regent

Charliminator

new regent

All hail the king.

In serious, i think it would need quite a bit of work. It was possible to make gas grenades, but given how the code worked, you were able to fill even a big room with high pressure gas through a single small grenade. As you can figure, that wasn't good, and buggy/unintended behaviour, and was disabled for that reason, rather than changed, which i think would include a heavy refactor to fix that.

Use following:

Potassium, Sugar, Capulettium, Ether in one beaker. Phosphorous, Capulettium, Capulettium+, Ether in the other. Knocks people out after a short delay and keeps them knocked out for a while. Mutes them aswell and makes them appear dead.

• 1 year later...

We have the base gases in reagent form on /TG/, they work well except for that they do probably produce too much gas per unit. This leads to all the most powerful meta grenades containing plasma and ClF3.

N2O grenades are fun though.

I used a N2O, lexorin and cyanide smoke grenade during my last chemist traitor round to gas botany for stealing BOTH my dispensers and the board from the tech storage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use