add magboots to mining

ruskivodka

i am sick and fucking tired of crashing into other people when i leave the asteroid. Make it so the magboots arent only in eva and engineering god damn it.

Edited by ruskivodka

I think the reason for this is that you're just opening the airlocks without cycling them, the airflow pushes you around. I'd recommend cycling the airlocks, this is a feature that prevents stuff you described from happening and deletes the reason why the magboots would be neccessary.

This happened with the Syndicate nuke shuttle as well, we cycled it but it still flung us around.

Edited by Ty Omaha

Yup can confirm that even with cycling you still get tossed around. Mag boots would be a big help. In the meantime a trick I've learned is to quickly hop in the emergency locker while the air locks cycle. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shotz said:

Yup can confirm that even with cycling you still get tossed around. Mag boots would be a big help. In the meantime a trick I've learned is to quickly hop in the emergency locker while the air locks cycle. 

You and I think alike.

Im going to hold back on making a PR for this because there is already a map edit going on for Mining zlevel fixes. I have it ready to post for PR.

Edited by Jovaniph

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use