Get rid of that FUCKING electric guitar

ruskivodka

When I brought this up I was told 'the volume is fine'.

I totally don't think it is though... so many people have complained, and I turned off instruments as soon as I remembered it was possible.

1 hour ago, Purpose2 said:

When I brought this up I was told 'the volume is fine'.

I totally don't think it is though... so many people have complained, and I turned off instruments as soon as I remembered it was possible.

Who in the world told you that eardrum burster was fine? Think a PR is going up though.

I feel like I'm on crazy pills, I cannot find where it was said. But it contained two graphs of equalisation, showing that the guitar was technically quieter than the violin. I cannot locate it.... but I'm sure it exists, or someones been drugging me....

2 minutes ago, Purpose2 said:

I feel like I'm on crazy pills, I cannot find where it was said. But it contained two graphs of equalisation, showing that the guitar was technically quieter than the violin. I cannot locate it.... but I'm sure it exists, or someones been drugging me....

Fox was the one who showed the pictures where he compared violin and guitar. So yer not crazy, i have seen em also. I guess ye would have to ask @Fox McCloud

I disabled instruments. I do like Electric Guitars, but the sound of them is way too loud. Some guy was playing "Sweet home Alabama" on the E-Guitar last night which was really nice. Unfortunatly I had to turn instruments off after that since people startet to play random sounds which really hurts my eardrums alot. 

Honestly I would agree with this.The guitars don't sound good even when someone is playing a full song. When it comes down to it the guitar is a TROLL tool, and I'm sure the only people that want to keep it just want to troll with it to annoy people.

I laughed out loud when I saw the name of the suggestion.  I think the e-guitar is a cool new addition, but it could get a small volume nerf.  There have only been a couple of times where it was annoying (basically when I had to share the same space with the player for more than a minute or so).

It's a good cosmetic but either lower the volume and improve the quality (Other Instruments sound great when playing a full song but the guitar does not) or just mute the guitar altogether so people can still rock it as a style.

Edited by Buford

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use