Would you like to know more

PhantasmicDream

1 hour ago, Dumbdumn5 said:

Favorite drinks for your most drawn characters or whoever you feel like drawing, a bartender has to know these things.

Hello! You mentioned a bartender?

On 7/10/2017 at 11:49 PM, PhantasmicDream said:

Reply to @bigfatbananacyclops

This was kind of tricky,  cause I do like all of my characters,  so I didn't want to just pick one.
But of course Zeke is number one on the favourites list.

Entchtut is sort of like Zeke and Dreamy in why they're our respective favorite characters. Entchtut was my first (Well, second character, after Colton Hujsak, but my first real character) character, and got into my first (of many) and favorite IC relationship, the only one that I haven't abandoned. Largely because of this, she's the most fleshed out character. Of my major characters (Or at least the ones with backstories), she's the only one who doesn't have a gimmick, especially not as her entire character.

She's also (kind of) cute (at least when interacting with Laskorreshkor).

Has Dreamy Rockwall ever cos played Le wild lusty Xenomorph? :3 If so, which of your or someone else's character requested it and their interaction :D 

Edited by Malphystoh
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malphystoh said:

If so, which of your or someone else's character requested it and their interaction :D 

Sounds like Faustius Maximus requested it.  Not sure how Alex is gonna take this...

• Like 1

Just now, ZN23X said:

Sounds like Faustius Maximus requested it.  Not sure how Alex is gonna take this...

Erm ahem! Well.. I mean, Purple... ahem entities are the classiest.. .I.. er... *flees*

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Been a little while since something was posted here, so let's try putting more stuff here!
This one goes to Jonah. Where the hell did you learn how to make such fine ass bread? It'd go wonderfully with some stew I could make

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Howdy Sax! Have you seen my Syndicate- I mean.. Work gear anywhere? I seemed to have misplaced it after the chef went missing in the walk-in freezer.

Edited by Kitchi Ikamura

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use