Lumi's artings yaya

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgot to upload Drake's cappy snek Here's Kiki listening to some VOXXY OPERA

So uh I draw sometimes? Not nearly as much as I used to, but occasionally, I come out with something I like. Lately, my interest has been spess-related art-- mostly IPCs, but I have other stuff in the

Thank you 😄 the comments I get here make me happy happy And the requests too, I have saved them! For now I just have some silly draw the squad doodles and a meme

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You'd think that, but, well when I was doing a surgery, had a princess break though the wall and I was the one in need of the healing...  

• Like 1
On 5/26/2019 at 7:13 PM, Drakeven said:

You'd think that, but, well when I was doing a surgery, had a princess break though the wall and I was the one in need of the healing...  

I remember that! One of the doctors stumbled to OR1 with a collapsed lung right before the shuttle docked. We were just about ready to start the surgery when that terror burst in! The terror got both of us, but strangely enough I dont think he went for the patient.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, gangelwaefre said:

jaychase.thumb.png.bbcbe40d69947ab07352c757d7a156e6.png

"Uhh, security?
I think we're going to need a little more than a taser."

My part of an art trade with @Drakeven ! To see her part of the trade, head over here:
https://nanotrasen.se/forum/topic/16113-drake-arts-drakes-art/?do=findComment&comment=130796

Ahhh I love this! My poor girl! She tries her hardest :'D amazing work with the hair!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, gangelwaefre said:

20191021_145403.thumb.png.41a0a19ffea0841c7898bbc92386c19b.png

hello! it's an IPC with eyes! *ping

also, guess who needs a better organisational system for sketches?

dadsada.png.207b24fd594494e3bad42ca311acb262.png

soon you will have to start using

bbbbb.png

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png

• honk 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use