E-mail refuses to connect to Wiki

Teyren

I've already created three accounts, each one connected to my G-mail account. At first I thought I wasn't properly connecting my E-mail to my account, however, after creating my third account I made sure to enter the correct E-mail, and sent a confirmation E-mail. It never arrived, I'm unsure why no mail is getting through. I'd rather not create a new account each and every time I get logged out, is there anything that could correct this? Just to add, this account on the forums is connected to the same E-mail address, and I receive mail just fine from the forums.

12 hours ago, Teyren said:

I've already created three accounts, each one connected to my G-mail account. At first I thought I wasn't properly connecting my E-mail to my account, however, after creating my third account I made sure to enter the correct E-mail, and sent a confirmation E-mail. It never arrived, I'm unsure why no mail is getting through. I'd rather not create a new account each and every time I get logged out, is there anything that could correct this? Just to add, this account on the forums is connected to the same E-mail address, and I receive mail just fine from the forums.

Oh hey, there you are. I was trying to find you on the discord, I assume you haven't made an account there yet.

Just a heads up about the Category:Archived you created, it's a duplicate of an already existing category called Category:Obsolete Content. The {{Obsolete}} template call automatically adds pages to that category, which I imagine is what got you confused (since you can't see the [[Category:]] call at the bottom of the page).

Thanks for your wiki contributions!

15 hours ago, Shadeykins said:

Oh hey, there you are. I was trying to find you on the discord, I assume you haven't made an account there yet.

Just a heads up about the Category:Archived you created, it's a duplicate of an already existing category called Category:Obsolete Content. The {{Obsolete}} template call automatically adds pages to that category, which I imagine is what got you confused (since you can't see the [[Category:]] call at the bottom of the page).

Thanks for your wiki contributions!

Yeah, I should of just kept it with Obsolete Content, realized it was quite redundant after I made it. I do have a Discord but I won't be using it until some time in July, so message me on the forums or a Talk:page.

7 hours ago, Teyren said:

Yeah, I should of just kept it with Obsolete Content, realized it was quite redundant after I made it. I do have a Discord but I won't be using it until some time in July, so message me on the forums or a Talk:page.

Au contraire, I think the table at the bottom is actually a nice touch for looking through content that once was but no longer is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use