Editing the Roles page

FPK

https://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Roles The descriptions here could use an update.

Merge the two sentences in the captain's description with an "and", and decapitalize "Make".

Change the second sentence in the HoP's description to: "Issue job transfers and manage the crew manifest."

Add "Oversee station repairs, construction projects, and the power grid." to the CE's description.

Remove the "entire" from the RD's description, merge the two sentences with an "and", and change "standards" to "SOP".

Add "Give advice to command regarding SOP." to the NTR's description, and remove the apostrophe from "it's".

Change "or" to "and" in the magistrate's description.

Change "any" to "all" in the BS's description.

Change the warden's description to: "Oversee the brig and its prisoners, make sure security records are up-to-date, and issue gear from the armory."

Replace the comma with an "and" in the pod pilot's description. Bump the difficulty up to "Hard" in order to keep it in line with the rest of security.

Remove "Harass Central Command" from the IAA's description, and replace it with "Get ignored by everyone." Change the second sentence to: "Cooperate with the magistrate and Nanotrasen representative to ensure Space Law and SOP are enforced."

The brig physician's description says that suicidal prisoners should be brought to the psych, but neither the psych or brig phys page mention suicidal prisoners. Change the first sentence of the description to: "Provide medical aid for security, including prisoners and visitors."

Replace "Make" with "Construct", and decapitalize "Station" in the mechanic's description.

I'm not sure what "Turn the borgs into swiss cheese when they get uppity" in the atmos tech's description means. It sounds like it falls under the RD's description, if anything.

Change the MD's description to: "Attempt to provide medical aid for the crew, then cry as people steal all the medicine from the fridge. Preform surgeries and save lives."

Change the virologist's description to: "Create beneficial viruses for the crew, cure epidemics, and get lynched for allegedly spreading the common cold. Be a neat-freak."

Replace "discover ancient treasures" with "synthesize dangerous chemicals" in the scientist's description.

Change the janitor's description to "Mop up dirt and assistant blood. Have your pimpin' ride stolen by a vox. Get lynched for not using space cleaner."

Change the assistant's description to "Visit the station. Be an easily disposable greyredshirt. Attempt to provide assistance, get into fights anyways."

Asking for grammar checks, as well as sanity checks on the more humorous descriptions.

Edited by FPK
Readd the hyperlink, general grammar.
  • Like 1

cfb9d7a0fd.jpg

You didn't answer my question from the last thread though, is there a reason you're not doing it yourself?
Again, not trying to be rude or anything.

Asking for feedback before preforming the edits. I'm unsure of our procedure for editing the wiki, I assumed it would be good to create a thread detailing what changes I wanted to make before actually doing them.

AHHHH

Then I understand! Thank you, I'll go over it soon if nobody else takes up on it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use