Pawneax's Art Stuff

Pawneax

Those flags look damned awesome, I was just referencing an old thing Deadeagle did in MS Paint, species flags in the style of Tetris Vegan, but these are actually really damn good.

• Like 1

@Vargh Steven Stingray shouts: "Tetra, take my goddamned virus!"

I feel like I ended up making Stingray look like a buff biker dude...now that I think about it Stingray sounds like a tough biker dude name... Hope you enjoy it Vargh.

Stingray 001.png

• Like 5

Just now, Pawneax said:

@Vargh Steven Stingray shouts: "Tetra, take my goddamned virus!"

I feel like I ended up making Stingray look like a buff biker dude...now that I think about it Stingray sounds like a tough biker dude name... Hope you enjoy it Vargh.

Stingray 001.png

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MATE THIS IS AMAZING!

He looks tough like i imagine him, as a guy who was born in Luna working at Port Royale from a good amount of years moving frey, he looks totally like him, the virus part witht he syringe and the badass part from the security, my main roles, man this is too damn good i don't know how to thank you enough, i'm so happy

• Like 3

On 7/20/2017 at 0:54 AM, Pawneax said:

Already posted them on the discord but figured I'd post them here too because clowns...creepy clowns. MSpaint ftw.

scary clown honk.jpg

Junji Ito Clown.jpg

Nightmare fuel. xD

• Like 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 1

9 hours ago, James5734 said:

I hate stingray given how many times he's stopped me from greytiding

Auch, my feelings 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pawneax said:

@EldritchSigma Attempted to animate the picture a little bit. Give it a shadow-y..edge I suppose. I hope it's to your liking at least a little bit.

That is possibly the fluffiest, cutest shadowling I've ever seen. She can enthrall me any day.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pawneax said:

@EldritchSigma Attempted to animate the picture a little bit. Give it a shadow-y..edge I suppose. I hope it's to your liking at least a little bit.

Thali Kukeck 001.png

Thali Kukeck 001 GIF.gif

Thats so damn cool man. I really love it ^^ 

Its cute, its edgy and its dark. Its perfect.

Edited by EldritchSigma
  • Like 1

Commissions are closed for now. Don't worry, if you've already talked to me before this point I'll still work on your requests but as of this post I'm not going to be accepting anything new for the time being. Sorry and Thank you.

• explodyparrot 1

Wow! Just wow! This is all looks really good! It feels like you had a lot of fun with them.

Edited by Aza
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 7:53 PM, Pawneax said:

@Chronarch What can I get you sir? We have a wide variety of alcohol you can choose fro...oh, I see, perhaps you'd just like a B.E.E.R. (laugh track)

BEER 001.png

This is fantastic! Thanks, @Pawneax! Also, that joke, even though seen variations of it many times, is always funny.

>Hi, beer.

Hello, what'll it be?

>...

Oh you mean you want a beer, coming right up!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use