Pawneax's Art Stuff

Pawneax

The following "comic strip" is in reference to this thread by @Vargh

"...Yes, well, there was this weird guy. Me and a friend had been looking at him for some time. He was wearing a white lab coat and wouldn’t stop running around from one store to another like if he was looking for something. We noticed he was holding a really fat backpack – that usually meant drugs or money, and both things were a good target for a nice old fashion mugging. We managed to corner him in a dark alleyway, to get his backpack quick and run away, but it was the first time I ran into someone so crazy that he just… took out a gun and shot at us… I can still remember the sound of the bullets passing by me, looking at my friend falling to the ground, the feel of the metal getting lodged in my left arm and a rush of… I don’t know how to call it mate, but fuck, the asshole shot at us before we could even say or do anything. I was fast enough to take out a pocket knife and put it inside his throat… that was when I realized the scenario…"

Luna Comic Panel 001.gif

• Like 8

No fucking way, you must be fucking kidding, are you really making a comic about my Stingray Biography? @Pawneax you... I have no words... You really have no idea how much this means for me, i'm totally in tears now.

I feel so happy.

Also, topic in question is this one, i don't know about others but i can never see what thread people share when they just paste the link

https://nanotrasen.se/forum/topic/10654-steven-stingray/

Edited by Vargh
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much copy pasted from the #pictionary chat. I learned that gifs can only support 256 colors soooo....I used too many with this picture and now it looks funky. I think it looks good enough for me to be done with it though and I'll keep the color limitations in mind the next time I work on something. Damn you blending layers.

SS13_City_003.gif

• Like 8
  • fastparrot 1

2 hours ago, Pawneax said:

Pretty much copy pasted from the #pictionary chat. I learned that gifs can only support 256 colors soooo....I used too many with this picture and now it looks funky. I think it looks good enough for me to be done with it though and I'll keep the color limitations in mind the next time I work on something. Damn you blending layers.

Wow that still looks amazing

Also, you could try to make it a video and then have it converted to imgur's .gifv (essentially a .mp4 or something that is supposed to loop like a gif without being an actual .gif - pretty sure it allows more than 256 colors too)

https://imgur.com/vidgif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ty Omaha said:

Wow that still looks amazing

Also, you could try to make it a video and then have it converted to imgur's .gifv (essentially a .mp4 or something that is supposed to loop like a gif without being an actual .gif - pretty sure it allows more than 256 colors too)

https://imgur.com/vidgif

Thanks for the info, it turns out that Aseprite doesn't export to video as far as I'm aware but it's still good information to have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use