Stationeers (a genuine SS13 inspired game)

flimflamm

33 minutes ago, flimflamm said:

I was digging around for info on this game and it turns out our very own @Regen is involved with the development!?!

It's a small spess afterall!

Yep yep, that is correct, where'd you read that?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Regen said:

Yep yep, that is correct, where'd you read that?

I was snooping in the r/Stationeers and I stumbled onto a few of your posts!

Really looks like it's gonna be an awesome game, cannot wait to get access to it!

Aaaaah I see!

Yeah we've already got some ss13 people who are play testing the game, I can't wait to get it out in early access

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Regen said:

Aaaaah I see!

Yeah we've already got some ss13 people who are play testing the game, I can't wait to get it out in early access

Hey if you guys ever need some more SS13 hardened testers hit me up :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Well, adding to that necromancer, it does look mighty fine, atmos wise and engineering wise at least. But a lot of my steam for it waned when it sort of just morphed into minecraft, but in space? We need round support and stuff like that but it seems that won't be made.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I am suspicious of this game.

I’ve watched many hours of developer streams with the admittedly adorable and gregarious Dean Hall and I’m left feeling unsatisfied.

So far it doesn’t seem to have the depth of Space Station 13...

I haven’t seen any Air Alarms, Surgery, Handcuffs, A.I., Cyborgs, Paper, Pens, Cargo etc..

The power systems are looking great though.

I haven’t completely given up on Stationeers yet but I haven’t made a purchase yet either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use